Saturday 7 February 2015

#1

First Post- A bit about me!

Hello Everyone! My name is Rachel, im 24. A recent criminology graduate who now works for an internet company. My favorite books  and Series are:

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Viscous by V.E Scwab
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R Martin &
The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald


I used to have a book blog a few years ago called 'Under the Never Sky' which i created long before the Veronica Rossi book came out *sigh* but i decided it was time for a fresh start and a fresh blog. 

I intend to post about books and reading, this will be my main content but i dont want to be limited to this so occasionally i will post about other things too but not very often. I intend to write book reviews (mainly spoiler free- dont you just hate getting spoiled before reading a book!), i will also do monthly 'TBR- to be read' lists which i intend to stick to, if not i will let you know. Reading is my biggest passion and ideally i would love to meet like-minded people for discussions.

You can follow me on social media if you like:


I will wrap this post up here, i intend to post (at first) twice a week but it will probably be more than that once i get into the swing of things :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment